40+ Chocolate Desserts for Two

chocolate-desserts-for-two-valentines-day

I sorted through my archives and collected all of my most fabulous chocolate desserts for two.  This Valentine’s Day, no one will go without chocolate.  Hooray!  All of these recipes serve just two people.

If you make one of my mini chocolate desserts for two, I would love to hear about it.

If you get a marriage proposal after eating one of my desserts, I’m going to need the full story, plus the background story, plus your momma’s opinion, plus his momma’s opinion.  It’s only fair.

Recipe Links:

Perfect Brownies for two

Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake

Chocolate Cream Pie

Red Velvet Cake Truffles

Classic French Macarons

Molten Chocolate Cakes

Comments

1. Jodie says

You must be a mind reader, I came to your site just now with the sole purpose of picking a dessert to make for V-day! The red hot apple cinnamon cake is the front runner if I can find 6 inch pans before Friday.

I was going to search your site because I actually have no idea what I am making Friday for dessert! I think your indoor s’mores or chocolate cobbler would be perfect, though……..! Which one do you like the best?

Thanks, Lauren! You’re essentially asking me to pick my favorite child here, ya know that? hehe. I would make the indoor s’mores as an appetizer,and then make the chocolate cobbler for dessert. It’s like chocolate cake plus chocolate sauce all in one. Plus, it’s super easy. Do you have a baking dish that holds 1.5 cups of liquid? That’s what you need for the cobbler.

Funny, I just printed your Simple Chocolate Cupcake recipe the other day so I could make them for my Sweetie on Friday! But now that I see this huge list I dunno, I might have to change my mind… or make 2 things!!

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROOOOM! Okay, only one of my single girl friends is going to be in town for V Day so she and I are celebrating the holiday together. Single woman-style. with wine. and dessert. So If I’m on to something, which I think I am, it would be a great idea to make one of these treats for two. I’m thinking One Bowl Chocolate Cake. Done!

How is a girl to choose with so much deliciousness up in this joint?! The.Boy is a chocolate fiend so I feel like I could win a lot of brownie points (pun intended!) if I made one or eight of these.

What a terrific compilation! We’ve been pounded by one snow storm after another or I’d have taken more time to look around and pick something to share with my husband tonight. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

7. gracie says

I have made your chocolate cobbler whenever I want a special, divine chocolate dessert. It is so easy to make and so over the top delicious. Thanks for sharing so many yummy options for Valentine’s day.