Cookie dough dip for one! Creamy, delicious, edible chocolate chip cookie dough for one or two people to enjoy in an instant! Serve with sweet and salty items for dunking!
I’m not proud of my snacking behavior this week.
My New Year’s resolution was to stop skipping breakfast, and unless you count milky tea, I have definitely broken my resolution. There was the morning I had 3 dates for breakfast (dates, as in the dried fruit, not awkward meet-ups). The next morning, one slice of melting sweet potatoes. And I’m afraid I sunk as low as leftover cold tater tots yesterday morning.
And as the saying goes, if you skip breakfast, your eating habits quickly decline for the rest of the day as well. While I should probably be more concerned, I just can’t because this delicious, creamy edible cookie dough dip is the result of some wayward sliding eating habits.
It is so very good and worth all the things. This edible cookie dough for one is the happy result. It’s meant for dipping and eating raw. It’s heaven-sent.
Cookie dough for one ingredients:
- Unsalted butter – If you only have salted butter, that’s fine, too–just omit the salt called for in the recipe.
- Cream cheese – Take this out of the fridge and let it soften on the counter for 30 minutes.
- Granulated sugar – To make it sweet, of course!
- Brown sugar – Light or dark brown sugar both work here.
- Vanilla extract – For that classic chocolate chip cookie flavor
- Salt – Don’t underestimate how important this salt is for balance.
I had a cookie dough craving, and I solved it without eating a ton of cookie dough. And for that, I should get a medal, don’t you think? I hope this helps you cure a craving!
This recipe makes one small heaped ramekin of edible cookie dough dip for one. For those of us that cannot be trusted around cookie dough, small batch treats are a gift. If you’re looking for the baked variety, try my chocolate chip cookies without eggs.
How to make edible cookie dough dip without eggs:
- Make sure the butter and cream cheese are softened to room temperature so that everything mixes together smoothly.
- Beat all of the ingredients together except for the mini chocolate chips.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips by hand. If you lack the mini chips, you can use chopped chocolate from a bar, too.
- Pile the dough into a small bowl, and serve with salty and sweet dippers.
I need to know: what’s your cookie dough behavior? When you make chocolate chip cookies, what ratio of dough actually makes it into the oven? I’m afraid I’m good for about one cookie’s worth of dough on my spoon, raw. I lack the patience to wait for the warm cookies to come out of the oven. Plus, cold creamy cookie dough is pure comfort for me. If you don’t like it, there’s probably something wrong with you genetically, and you should definitely get that checked by a doctor.
This dip has all the lovely components of cookie dough, but a bit softer and more dip-able! You can dip pretzels for that sweet-salty thang, or you can dip vanilla wafers. I switch off–one pretzel, one cookie, and then suddenly, the whole ramekin is gone.
And yes, if you’re a better person than me, you can easily double this recipe and share it with someone on the couch during a Netflix marathon.
I just don’t have it in me to share this; it’s really meant for one–sorry!
Don’t skip breakfast, or you’ll end up like me, with a plate full of dip and dippers. Well, maybe you wanna be a little like me? :)
If you love cookie dough like me, try my mini cookie dough cake for two.
If you try this recipe, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the recipe card below. Not only do I appreciate it, but I know other readers do, too.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- pretzel twists
- vanilla wafers
- In a small bowl, beat together with an electric mixer the butter, cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt, until creamy and light.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips by hand at the end.
- Pile the creamy dip into a serving bowl, and serve with dippers.
If you don't have mini chocolate chips, chopped chocolate is fine! Or regular chocolate chips work, too!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 306mgCarbohydrates: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g