Gifts for her ideas--a gift guide to help you buy all the women in your life something special. These gifts are mostly self-care items and other things that I love and use! If you're searching for a holiday gift, birthday gift, or Valentine's Day gifts for her, start here!
You may also like my Children's Books About Food Gift Guide, Gifts for Guys, my Gift Guide for Minimalists, and Gift Guide for Newlyweds!
As someone who burns the candle at both ends and has a To Do list so long it would make you faint, I like to think that I'm supremely qualified to share these ideas for gifts for her.
This gift guide has items that are mostly centered around self-care, pampering, and things that make her life slightly more elevated. I'll explain each of these picks below, and why I love and use these items almost daily myself!
1. So, This is How it Always Is was one of my favorite books this year, and considering I've read 47 books, that's saying a lot. The story line is unique, sweet and makes you think about life. If she likes romance novels, she will love this box set by Helen Hoang.
2. High-quality, comfy and long-lasting Bomba socks are what I want every year under the tree. Plus, when you buy a pair of Bombas, you're donating clothing to a charity that fights homelessness.
3. Your girl wants a cute Cross Body Bag that can go from daytime to gym to nighttime. This one has tons of positive reviews, and I love it, too!
4. You don't really need to know what's in her Yeti Cup. Sometimes it's coffee, sometimes it's wine, but it's always at the right temperature.
5. If you're here, it's probably because she wants my first cookbook, Dessert for Two: Small Batch Cookies, Brownies, Pies and Cakes. The recipes are not found here on my blog, so everything is original!
6. If she likes to make dinner for you or friends, she needs Comfort and Joy, which is my second cookbook with comfort food, scaled down to make smaller servings.
7. Okay okay, so she likes to bake but she makes a big mess. Grab Sweet and Simple, my third cookbook that focuses on easy desserts with less than 10 ingredients.
8. Finally, my fourth cookbook, Dinner Just for Two, is for classic, elevated meals that serve two. If she likes to meal-prep and cook from scratch, this is the book for her!
9. An Essential Oil Diffuser that is pretty to look at can be hard to come by. I love this one from Target, and she will, too!
10. Post-workout, this Small Theragun is perfectly portable, helping her feel her best all day.
11. A girl always needs a new Beauty Blender, because we never wash them enough and it's always time for a new one.
12. Ok, this Red Light Face Mask is a splurge, but she wants it. Red light stimulates collagen production and helps make skin look younger. The mask I linked to is widely regarded as one of the best on the market, and she will scream when she opens it!
13. When GP says a hat is cute, trust me, this is a Cute Hat. Stylish, cute color, and timeless; she will wear it for many, many seasons.
14. When was the last time she knew where both Air Pods were? Mmhmm, that's what I thought.
15. Trust me when I say micro-earrings are in. These Small Gold Hoops are absolutely perfect and a timeless piece she's been searching for.
16. Skip a trip to the coffee store with a mini Nespresso Machine at home. It's seriously good coffee.
17. While you're at it, she needs a Milk Frother for her at-home oat milk latte. This is the best one on the market, and I've used mine for almost 10 years!
18. Get her a Small Air Purifier to put on her bedside table. It helps with allergies, stuffiness and pet fur. It's such a simple way to improve her life.
19. A pair of Nice Pajamas are always appreciated, because coziness equates to love.
20. A small Personal Humidifier is something that's on my list this year. If she loves skincare, she would love this for her office at work.
Happy shopping! I hope this gifts for her ideas guide helped you!
On your Instagram I saw that you didn't like the book, "Girl, wash your face." Did you change your mind once you finished reading it?? Would you take it off your list now?
I was curious about this as well!